The Second Jewish Book of Why
In this boxed set of the best-selling volumes The Jewish Book of Why and The Second Jewish Book of Why, Rabbi Alfred J Kolatch explores almost 1,000 questions about Judaism, including:
- Why is a child born to a Jewish father not necessarily Jewish?
- Why is there objection to surrogate motherhood?
- Why do some seminaries ordain women?
- Why are boys circumcised?
- Why is a glass broken at a wedding ceremony?
- Why are pork and shrimp not kosher?
Nog geen recensies
Klik op het logo om te bestellen!
Zie de huisregels welk commentaar wordt opgenomen!