Elam (Hebreeuws עֵילָם H5867), meerdere personen in de Bijbel.
1) a Korhite Levite in the time of David
2) a chief man of the tribe of Benjamin
3) ancestor of a family of exiles who returned with Zerubbabel
4) a chief of the people who signed the covenant with Nehemiah
5) another ancestor of another family of exiles who returned with Zerubbabel
6) a priest who assisted at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah
7) another head of a family of returning exiles
Zie de huisregels welk commentaar wordt opgenomen!