Egyptian Archaeology explores ancient Egypt using a uniquely archaeological approach, drawing on original research to both synthesize and challenge existing scholarship.
- Written by leading Egyptologists, based on original research and fieldwork
- Illustrates how practical research is a vital component of any theory-based discussion about the ancient world
- Examines the cultural and historical processes of ancient Egypt from a global perspective
- Visually engaging with over 80 illustrations
- Chapters explore fundamental issues and themes, but focus on specific periods and key archaeological sites
Willeke Wendrich's edited volume, Egyptian archaeology, is perhaps the most ambitious of the three on offer here in terms of its scope and I would strongly recommend it. ( Antiquity , 1 January 2013) Recommended. All academic levels/libraries. (Choice , 1 April 2011) Review copy sent 05/04/11: Faculty of Philosophy
Nog geen recensies
||John Wiley And Sons Ltd|
Klik op het logo om te bestellen!
Zie de huisregels welk commentaar wordt opgenomen!